Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Library Tutorial
I took the time to see this video library tutorial video and I have to say it was very helpful and insightful to me. I need to be more specific in a few words, but wish I had seen this video before I did my research for all of my assignments in my Composition class. I thought I did okay without it, but just imagine if the whole class found out about this earlier. Anyways the video had summed up some of the information in regards to plagiarism. Committing plagiarism by accident is probably one of every college student’s nightmares, therefore being kicked out of college. This video has made me feel more comfortable about writing and doing the research for it. Another thing that I learned where the amount of databases that were available for us, so there are many to pick from. I knew a little bit about how to paraphrase, and it is the same thing as summarizing. On the other hand, I found the ethical research and writing to be very interesting. Overall, this video was helpful to me and very informative. I can see myself using this link in the near future while in college. I wish it was a shorter video, but I thought it was long enough to help me and many others. Perhaps I should show this to others that are not in Step Ahead, because they might benefit from this video for when they do research. The library is a resourceful place to do all sorts of work and learning how to do research here in this video anything is possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Jose!! :]
ReplyDeleteSo this would be my second time writing this because my first one i wrote didnt go through do to some mental problems that my computor is going through lol. Any ways, Im going to have to disagree with you on the library tutorial. I did find that it had some helpful information, but it deffinetly didnt keep me interested long enough to reall even pay any attention to what it was talking about. Im glad you found some help and interest with it though!